WHAT IS GOOGLE ANALYTICS?
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that helps you track and report the traffic on your website. With Google Analytics you can see details such as how many visitors your site has, where the visitors are from, which pages they visit, how long they stay on your site, and much more.
SETTING UP GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Setting up your account is easy and only takes a few minutes. Just follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Google Analytics account or create a free account here.
2. Click Admin, then click Accounts › Create New Account.
3. Complete the form, then click the button Get Tracking ID and accept Google's Terms of Service.
4. Copy the Tracking ID that is at the top of the following page:
5. Sign into your Obior account and click Settings › Code Injection
6. Paste the Google Tracking ID into the Google Analytics field and hit Save
That's it. Google Analytics should now start tracking your visitors within 24 hours.